Lead Partner: Ministry of Health (SKMoH), Slovakia
The WP7 will propose midterm objectives and means to develop/support a sustainable EU network of relevant Member States (MS) institutions for voluntary collaboration on Patient Safety (PS) and Quality of Care (QC) involving relevant EU stakeholders. The first aim of this network will be to contribute to MS implementation of the Council’s PS Recommendation.
- Development of a sustainable EU network of relevant MS institutions for voluntary collaboration on PS and QC involving key EU stakeholders and patient organisations.
- Based on the achievements of PaSQ, WP7 will propose methods to exchange information, develop synergies and coordinate activities in a sustainable manner to improve PS and QC. It will also estimate the resources necessary for implementation.
- Cooperation in the following segment of PS and QC could be considered:
- use of PS and QC indicators
- learning mechanisms
- rapid alert mechanisms
- peer review of PS and QC improvement systems.
- Sustainable collaboration (No.6)
Associated Partners (APs)
In addition to SKMoH as WP Leader, 12 APs are involved in WP7.
|Croatia||AQAH||Agency for Quality and Accreditation in Health Care and Social Welfare|
|Denmark||DSPS||Danish Society for Patient Safety|
|France||HAS||Haute Autorité de Santé|
|Germany||AQuMed||German Agency for Quality in Medicine|
|Greece||NKUA||National and Kapodistrian University of Athens|
|Latvia||REUH||Riga East University Hospital|
|Lithuania||VASPVT||State Health Care Accreditation Agency under the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Lithuania|
|Slovakia||HCSA||Health Care Surveillance Authority|
|Spain||MSSSI||Spanish Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality|
|EC||EFN||European Federation of Nurses Associations|
|EC||EPF||European Patients’ Forum|
|EC||HOPE||European Hospital and Healthcare Federation|