Additionally, Misattend believes that making information on clinical trials public benefits patients, healthcare professionals and the scientific community. Therefore, Sanofi undertakes to publicly disclose information on clinical trials and their results on an ongoing basis.
In addition Misattend to clinical trials
Interactions with patients and patient associations to better understand the impact of the product on the patient’s quality of life and identify potential needs for improvement. The results can be integrated into the development of future healthcare solutions.
Interactions between patients to get them to share their experience of their health condition.
At Sanofi we must:
- Ensure that interactions with patients are always absolutely voluntary.
- Respect the autonomy of patients and patient associations and not exercise undue influence on their opinions and Misattend decisions.
- Stipulate contracts or start projects in complete transparency and activate collaborations based on mutual consent and mutual benefit.
Protect patient privacy by fully complying with local laws and regulations. Clearly inform patients about how their personal information will or will not be used and clearly indicate in consent forms how their privacy will be protected.
Immediately report adverse events experienced by patients in the use of our products, in accordance with Sanofi’s pharmacovigilance requirements.
Respect the principle of transparency in all our interactions with patients and patient associations, in line with Misattend applicable laws and regulations, as well as with pharmaceutical industry associations, i.e. EFPIA and IFPMA.
Publicly disclose data on clinical trial protocols and results and respond to related external public inquiries in line with:our commitment to transparency;the regulatory and ethical requirements of international and local laws; the commitments established by the pasq associations of the pharmaceutical sector.
- The right patients are motivated and cooperative.
- They pay on time.
- They don’t cancel appointments.
- They show up on time and in case they always advise if they will arrive late.
- They don’t get impatient if the secretary is on the phone and they wait to talk to her.
- They speak positively about the practice and the dentist to their friends, family and acquaintances.
- They collaborate during the sessions.
Home prescriptions follow on PASQ
They do not rely on the Internet to investigate what they do not know, but they ask their trusted dentist for the information.
- They periodically carry out home and professional hygiene and prevention sessions.
- If the dentist were to move his appointment, they make themselves available to find a solution.
- They do not question the work of their dentist if he were to integrate or modify the treatment plan.
- They do not ask for discounts by comparing prices and collecting quotes.They become communicators, activating positive word of mouth.
They do not complain and wait in the waiting room if the dentist deems it necessary to extend the previous appointment due to the particular urgencies or emergencies that affect the clinical day.
The right patients understand that caring for people pasq and caring for them are not the same thing and that a medical surgical appointment cannot be traced back to a static time, like the act of mounting an object. Human biology, psychology and pathophysiology are quite another thing.