As a project partner, implements a modern electronic services project. for patients. The beneficiary of the project is the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration. The group of project partners consists of 16 medical organizations, whose founder is the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration.
The strategic requirement of the project is to increase the availability, quality and efficiency of medical services provided by JV ZOZ MSWiA and project partners by providing high quality government services in the field of electronic exchange of medical records and managing the online registration process. patients.
Due to the implementation of the project, all SP ZOZ MSWiA patients in Poznan and other project partners will be able to use online registration, the ability to exchange medical documents electronically between all project partners, which will undoubtedly be an excellent help for patients.
The strategic goal of the project is to increase the availability, quality and efficiency of medical services provided by 16 project partners by providing high quality government services in the field of electronic exchange of medical records.
And managing the online patient registration process.
- Improving patient health safety by increasing the availability of electronic medical records (EDM) for the patient, his legal guardian. and a doctor authorized by:
- adaptation of the field systems of the medical organizations covered by the project for EDM processing
- implementation of the public e-EDM service
- Increasing the availability of medical services provided by hospitals and clinics by introducing state electronic registration of electronic services.
- Adapting medical services to the needs of patients by providing information that allows a quantitative and qualitative evaluation of services by a citizen / patient and the persons who control the provision of services in the medical institutions participating in the project. by introducing the electronic e-Analysis service, which will allow the patient to choose a medical institution, which offers the services best suited to its health needs.