According to art. 24 sec. Paragraph 9 of paragraph 1 of the Law on Medical Services specifies the amount of maximum compensation for the provision of medical documentation in the manner prescribed by art. 28 sec. Part 4 of the Law on Patients ‘Rights and the Ombudsman for Patients’ Rights, which:
- for one page of the extract or the copy of the medical documentation – 0,002;
- for one page of the copy or edition of medical cards – 0,00007;
- for the provision of medical documentation on the data carrier – 0.0004
Pensions and disability pensions from the Social Insurance Fund in relation to the average salary in the last quarter, published in the official journal of the Central Statistical Office of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Poland, ” Polski on the basis of Article 20 (2) of the Law of December 17, 1998″ . The above price is valid from the first day of the month following the month in which the announcement was made. No compensation will be charged when medical documentation is made available for the first time in the requested amount and in the manner specified in Art . 27 (1) (2) and (5) and (3) the Ombudsman of the Patient Rights and Patient Rights Act.
- At the request of the patient or other competent authorities or organizations, medical records stored in paper form may be available in the form of digital reproduction (scanning) by copying it and sent to the information technology carrier or by electronic means.
- Expenses for submission of medical documents in the form of scanning by means of electronic communication are not charged.
- In case of sending the documents by post outside the plant, delivery costs are included in the invoice.
The amount of compensation for the patient’s corporation for more than 72 hours, from individuals or institutions, cemeteries and institutions authorized to drive under the law of death.
- 28. 1. The Center has entered into an agreement with an external company that facilitates the storage of the body and provides free storage for 72 hours. The service is available after the above time, the price is 50 PLN for each starting day.
How to see the rooms
- Thirty public places are monitored to ensure the safety of patients and staff. All areas are monitored on the ground floor of the Alcohol Treatment Syndrome (OLAZA) building, in front of the palace building and between the OLAZA buildings and the palace.
- 31. The task of providing information about people whose personal data has been monitored is carried out by placing an information link on the website http://olowoskowice.pl.
- 32. The use of video surveillance in areas where the privacy of patients and staff is protected is prohibited. Areas where the use of monitoring may violate human dignity and other personal rights are subject to special protection of personal privacy.
- 33. The monitoring system consists of:
off-center cameras (2) and on the first floor of the OLAZA building – 2, which captures the image with a resolution that allows you to identify people;
recording, writing and learning hardware and software;
monitors for viewing video from cameras and recorded images.
- 34. Video surveillance system:
access to the central square;
the main entrance to the palace building;
Exit from the back of the OLAZA building;
The space between the OLAZA buildings and the palace;
area near parking, file storage and garages;
The first staircase in the OLAZA building.
- 35. The rules of information security policy in accordance with ISO 27001: 2017-06 apply to security measures (technical and organizational measures) applied to the security of registrars and carriers. «
- 36. The location of the cameras is as follows:
Number of cameras
Camera model and camera type (sound, picture, still)
The first floor of the OLAZA building
Video surveillance is stationary
2018-04-21 It is necessary to speak in the certificate
“bypass” in front of the palace
Video surveillance is stationary
in the building of the hydrophore plant
Video surveillance camera – mobile
- 37. The monitoring system works around the clock. Guided locations are marked with the appropriate pictogram.
- 38. Video from surveillance cameras is recorded without audio recording
- 39. The monitoring record is stored for 14 days. At the end of this period, the data will be overwritten automatically.
- 40. In cases where the video surveillance equipment records an incident involving a breach of the safety of persons and property, the data retention period may be extended to the time required to complete the procedure, the essence of which is the event recorded by in-camera surveillance.
- 41. The recorder with a visible monitor is located where only authorized persons can access.
- 42. Image and control file access: center director, data protection inspector, IT specialist and medical staff working in the center. These persons are obliged to comply with the provisions of the law on the protection of personal data.
- 43. Information obtained from the monitoring system may be made available to the competent authorities in writing in the performance of their legal duties, for example, the police, the judiciary, the prosecutor’s office. «
- 44. A person interested in protecting data from surveillance shall ask the data observer in writing to protect it from automatic loss. The application must contain:
information about the reporter (name, correspondence address);
a description of the event, indicating the expected time and place;
purpose of the record.
The application must be submitted in paper or electronic form. The application submitted electronically must be signed with a qualified certificate. 46. A carrier with a copy of the record shall be issued to the applicant without a receipt and included in the video surveillance record of the data protection inspector.