The Polish Association of Epidemiologists and Infectious Diseases (PTEiLChZ) has published in addition to the recommendations for the treatment of SARS-CoV-2 infections, issued on March 31. Prominent infectious disease physicians and epidemiologists have analyzed the latest data on the diagnosis and treatment of patients with suspected SARS-CoV-2 infection or diagnosed with COVID-19. What changes have been made in the medical and diagnostic process?
Treatment of coronavirus patients in Poland Kiryl Lis
- Coronary treatment. Where do new offers come from?
- Treatment of coronavirus: COVID-19 is asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic
- Coronavirus treatment: complete COVID-19
- Treatment of coronavirus: COVID-19 with respiratory failure
- COVID-19 with acute respiratory failure
- Coronary treatment. What medications should not be used and if so, when?
Recommendations of infectious agents and epidemiologists apply to all stages of the disease and to doctors of primary health care facilities and hospitals. COVID-19 can consist of four stages: asymptomatic or oligosymptomatic, complete, with respiratory failure and acute respiratory failure.The current guidelines state that patients with stage 2 should be hospitalized. Coronavirus treatment, including antibiotics or anti-influenza drugs and vitamin D , is unjustified, say PTEiLCHZ doctors