The postgraduate study “ Patient and Health Safety Management at the Faculty of Health Sciences, Wroclaw Medical University” will be launched for the first time. Students gain skills in risk management, implementation of quality and safety standards. Recruitment will last until the end of August.
- managers of all levels of health care institutions,
- medical and administrative staff of health care entities.
Graduates are awarded the title of Risk Manager.
- quality management systems
- health risk management
- risk insurance
- marketing of health services
- medical law
- introduction of quality standards.
The first edition of the study is scheduled for October 2017 to June 2018. In total 210 hours. classes – 2 semesters (about 2 days off per month). The cost is 4900 PLN. Admission to graduate school requires a minimum level of higher education at the bachelor’s level.