WP2: Dissemination of the JA
Lead Partner: Agency for Quality and Accreditation in Health Care and Social Welfare (AQAH), Croatia
WP2 is responsible for the external and internal communication during the PaSQ JA as well as dissemination of the results which will be facilitated by the web-based information platform (web site, wiki, forum). The target audience in each individual case will dictate the choice of specific communication channels.
- To make the project known to relevant target groups and stakeholders through the web site.
- To ensure that the results and deliverables of PaSQ are known to all partners, and available to all key audiences and target groups in accordance with the communication and visibility manual.
- To bring together the knowledge, experience and best practices about PS and QC.
- To raise and maintain awareness about PS and QC.
- PS and QC good practices exchange platform (No.2)
- Communication Tools (No.7)
Associated Partners (APs)
In addition to AQAH as WP Leader, 13 APs are involved in WP2.
||Danish Society for Patient Safety
||Haute Autorité de Santé
||German Agency for Quality in Medicine
||National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
||National Agency for Regional Healthcare Services
||Ministry of Health
||Spanish Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality
||National Board of Health and Welfare
||European Federation of Nurses Associations
||European Patients’ Forum
||European Hospital and Healthcare Federation
||Pharmaceutical Group of the EU
||European Union of Private Hospitals